- Staff emailing you from down the hall with questions that really are better done face to face. To save emailing back and forth, isn't it easier to just pop out of your chair and come and see me? When you email me I then have to get up go talk to you anyway.
- Climbing children's play equipment at the park by yourself in the middle of the day to get footage for an assignment. It just felt plain creepy.
- Having to give your credit card to your Mum so you stop using it. Self control is at an all time low.
- Receptionist getting held up at the post office and being late because she was collecting your new jewellery.
- Little sister getting a new car/her first car. Guess who'll be doing all the driving now.
- Little sister's number plate finishing in SHH. Hilarious because she can talk underwater.
- Having a friend study beauty therapy so you can get cheap manicures.
- Trading pizza for said manicures.
- Having an electric blanket get your bed all nice and toasty, That's probably my favourite part of winter.